Bokja is a Turkish word that describes an intricately worked fabric created to cover a bride’s dowry. Lebanese designers Hoda Baroudi and Maria Hibri bring a similar passion for detail and history to the apparel which they create under the same name.
- BokjaUrban Robe Aubosson...€829Available sizes: S
- BokjaUrban Robe Pina...€829Available sizes: S
- BokjaReversible Giraffe...€829Available sizes: S
- BokjaSlip Coat Beijing€500Available sizes: S
- BokjaShort Sleeves Dress...€690Available sizes: S
- BokjaDress Flaunting Woman€690Available sizes: M-L
- BokjaDress Flying Elephant€690Available sizes: S