Bokja is a Turkish word that describes an intricately worked fabric created to cover a bride’s dowry. Lebanese designers Hoda Baroudi and Maria Hibri bring a similar passion for detail and history to the apparel which they create under the same name.
- BokjaUndress Me Dress Big...€650 Special Price €250Available sizes: M
- BokjaRobe August...€750Available sizes: M
- BokjaCyano Dress pink€550Available sizes: M
- BokjaDress Flaunting Woman€690 Special Price €345Available sizes: M-L
- BokjaDress Flying Elephant€690 Special Price €345Available sizes: S