Founded in 1999 by young mother Chitose Abe, Japanese clothing brand Sacai has established itself as one of fashion's cult heroes over recent years. Following eight years working at Comme des Garçons, Abe initially created the brand after becoming tired of the sartorial restrictions of new motherhood. Abe herself proclaims, "I think our creations attract women who want to feel empowered by clothes but still don't feel the need to wear a power suit."
- SacaiChiffon x Jersey...€775 Special Price €235Available sizes: 2|3
- SacaiFur Loafer Cowhide...€925 Special Price €350Available sizes: 39
- SacaiBlanket Shirt€1080 Special Price €330Available sizes: 2
- SacaiWool Pant Knit off...€750 Special Price €240Available sizes: 3
- SacaiCheck Top green€685 Special Price €210Available sizes: 1
- SacaiSandals Checkered€799 Special Price €250Available sizes: 36